Portland Oregon PHLUSH & Relief Works
Public Restroom Availability in Portland Oregon
Initiatives to address the need for public toilet availability in Portland Oregon
Relief Works Project – Portland State University
GOING PUBLIC: STRATEGIES FOR MEETING PUBLIC RESTROOM NEED IN PORTLAND’S CENTRAL CITY [insert pdf]
- Restroom Implementation Team – expanding Portland’s Access to Public Restroom Facilities
- Relief Works makes case for more public restrooms – Research – Seven PSU grad students study the location, cost, need and use of facilities in downtown Portland. Source: Oregonian
- City report calls for more public restrooms – Grad students say current public utilities fail to fufill city’s needs
By Sascha Krader, Daily Vanguard
- Signs of relief? – A new group hopes to bring public restrooms to the Old Town/Chinatown neighborhood
by Joanne Zuhl, Street Roots Contributing writer Feb 1, 2006
- City could get more flush with toilets – Old Town-Chinatown activists start project to augment public facilities
By Jacob Quinn Sanders Oct 11, 2005 The Portland Tribune
- When you gotta go, you gotta go.
It’s just that, in Portland, not everybody has a place to do it …
American Restroom Association, Inc.
P.O. Box 21237
Catonsville, MD 21228
An independent, 501(c)(3) nonprofit founded in 2004
MEDIA: Let us connect you with the best expert to support your news and media projects.
INVENTORS, MANUFACTURERS, SUPPLIERS, & SERVICE PROVIDERS: We want to hear your stories about how you are leading change in restroom design and maintenance!